Sunday, 28 November 2010

Flickr

I just finished putting some photos on Flickr, and I suddenly realised that this particular resource is exceptionally useful for performers. For example, this way we can receive comments on photos, both positive and negative, allowing us to discover what looks good and if the criticism is constructive we can learn from our mistakes and what is not so good; another point on a similar note is the way that it's not just your friends and family that can give an opinion but it is also people with no desire to please you specifically and this allows them to be very honest and unbiased towards you. I am hoping to put up a lot more pictures, so far i have just started with just a few, and receive comments on head shots and dance shots alike as these are very important when securing auditions and work. I feel that the more input I have on these then the better idea i have of what attracts would be employers.

to view my pictures, go to-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kazukaoike/show/

1 comment:

  1. The images are a great way of showing another aspect of professional practice which is in contrast to the written CV. I look forward to seeing your blog develop as you make your way through the tasks as outlined in the module handbook

    ReplyDelete